Benefits of dental implants to Summit, NJ area patients
Patients missing one or more teeth from the smile have many options available to them for replacement. However, dental implants continue to remain the “gold standard.” Dental implants are titanium metal posts that are fabricated to act as natural tooth root replacements. When used by a patient to replace a tooth, they can enjoy the benefits for many years to come!
Summit, NJ area patients are welcome to visit the practice of Dr. Deborah Flynn-Nyktas to discuss the advantages of dental implants. They often include:
• Longevity – when patients maintain regular appointments with their dentist for cleanings and examinations, they can enjoy their dental implants for several years. In fact, with proper care, most patients enjoy their dental implants for the rest of their lives!
• Value – though dental implants are costlier than the alternatives upfront, they provide decades of use. The investment is often a smart one.
• Natural – dental implants are covered with restorations such as crowns, bridges, and dentures which are custom-made for patients to look completely natural. The dental laboratory matches the color, shape, and size of the replacement tooth to the existing smile to ensure it all blends together well.
• Strength – because the dental implant derives its strength from the bone of the jaw, it is stronger than any other dental restoration available. The bone of the jaw wraps around the implant after placement through a process known as osseointegration and ensures stability and strength.
• Versatility – dental implants are used to replace one or more teeth within the smile. Their versatility allows a patient to use them to support a crown, bridge, or a denture depending on their unique situation and specific needs.
Dr. Deborah Flynn-Nyktas and her team of professionals provide quality care and attention to patients in and around the area of Summit, NJ. Contact her practice today by calling (908) 522-1155 or by personally visiting the front office staff at 7 Tulip Street. Our facility welcomes new and existing patients ready to rejuvenate and restore the smile!